How does the procedure go?
- After receiving your application, we will assess it based on a number of objective criteria. If we feel you may be suitable for our company, you will be invited to an initial interview. How things progress from there depends on the position you are applying for. However, our starting point is always to allow everybody involved in the process to get a good idea of the situation without the process taking too long.
When will I hear from Vanderlande Industries?
- After we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. We try to give a personal reaction within five working days, but we hope that you are flexible enough to accept that this is not always possible.
How can I contact Vanderlande Industries?
- You can send us questions via the question form on our website. We are also present on the LinkedIn and Hyves websites. The agenda on our website shows you which events we will be attending and where you can talk to us.
How can I apply for a job at Vanderlande Industries?
- Via this website. All the vacancies are listed and you can apply by clicking the “Apply now” button. If you cannot find a suitable vacancy for yourself right now, but still wish to send us your information, then you are welcome to send us an unsolicited application.
Can I send an unsolicited application if there is no suitable vacancy?
- Yes. We will be pleased to receive your information. Click the ‘Unsolicited application’ link and complete the application form. We will let you know as quickly as possible whether a suitable vacancy is available now or in the near future.
Where can I get in contact with a representative of Vanderlande Industries?
- Click the agenda to see an overview of the events we will be attending.
Are there also work placement or graduation thesis opportunities?
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for students who wish to complete their graduation with us or who wish to gain some work experience on a work placement. We have a special section for students on this website where you can find all the current openings. If there is nothing available which is suitable for you, then please let us know what you have to offer and we will look to see if there are any opportunities for you. That is what we call ‘made to measure’.
How can I apply for a job abroad?
- All the vacancies that Vanderlande has throughout the world are listed on this website. If you see a vacancy that you think you are suitable for, you can apply immediately regardless of the country the vacancy is located in.
Do you offer traineeships?
- We do not currently offer any traineeships at Vanderlande. However, there are a number of positions which are specifically for first-time employees. In these positions, you will start working straight away, but we will also give extra attention to your development.
Do you look for positions in the organization other than the position for which I apply?
- Yes, we look first at the objective criteria. If your educational background and/or work experience mean that you are suitable for a number of vacancies, a personal interview will be used to decide which position is most suitable for you.